Strongline – Client Success Manager
About the Job
Strongline is a rapidly expanding technology company that is creating dramatically safer work environments for those who choose patient care as their profession. With violence against health care professionals on the rise, Strongline has developed a cutting edge, Bluetooth-based, wearable panic button that also serves as a powerful de-escalation tool, allowing staff to instantly summon help to their specific location. The Strongline staff safety system was recently featured by Forbes and is being adopted by some of the most prominent health systems in the country.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team who will lead implementation efforts and provide the highest level of customer experience across our expanding customer base. The successful candidate is a smart, organized, proactive, customer service-oriented professional with a strong desire to excel. 30% travel and consistent on-site presence at hospitals is required.
The Strongline – Client Success Manager will provide exceptional project management and presentation skills. This individual will be required to partner with our clients to facilitate deployment of our system, configure software through our online web portal, train end users, troubleshoot issues, and assist throughout the client lifecycle. Keys to success in this role will include a positive attitude, an ability to build strong relationships with all levels of an organization, and a sincere desire to assist our customers to ensure their experience with our solutions exceeds their expectations.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Handle all levels of interaction with customers with clear, polished communication, ensuring best-in-class service and complete customer satisfaction.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Coordinate with various health system departments and key stakeholders to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Conduct site surveys, identify and coordinate any necessary modifications and integrations to ensure hospital environment is ready for installation.
- Manage and coordinate hardware inventories, conduct on-site deployment and system testing.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and with flawless execution.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our systems and customer needs.
- Lead client onboarding, training of end-users, and become an expert on product functionality within each hospital you serve.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Must be comfortable in all types of health care environments
- Physical ability to be on feet and walk for extended periods of time while onsite, consistently lift up to 20 pounds, and drive to hospital sites as need.
- A minimum of 5-7 years in account management, project management and customer success roles
- Health care and/or Technology experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must
- Excellent people skills, relationship building abilities, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in all communications technologies used, including phone, email, video conferencing, and live chat
This role will be remote work from home with the ability to travel approximately 30% of each month. The typical work schedule is 8:30 - 5:30, with periodic evening and weekend availability as needed during onsite travel.